3 Reasons Our
Process Stands Out
- Complete Implant Care Available at Three Separate Locations. From your original consultation with our implant dentist to the placement of your attractive dental crown, every facet of the implant process is provided under one roof, either at one of our Hastings locations or our office in Doniphan.
- Sedation Dentistry. If you’re anxious about receiving dental care, Dr. Bauer offers minimal oral conscious sedation to make your treatment as pleasant as possible.
- Extra Care to Get Ready for Your New Smile. In some cases, our implant dentist will recommend one or more supplemental procedures such as bone grafting or treatment for gum disease to prepare your smile for dental implants. This helps ensure a successful course of treatment.
Download our e-book today!
Check out our free online ebook to find out more about the dental implant process and discover what this cutting-edge treatment can do for your smile. Learning as much as you can about dental implants will help you find the treatment that’s right for you.
Our Innovative Technology
Bauer & Howard Dental Care is a top-notch dental practice in Adams County featuring innovative strategies and state-of-the-art technology. The iCAT Cone Beam 3D dental imaging system and our intraoral cameras give us an extremely accurate picture of your smile.
This advanced technology allows Dr. Bauer and Dr. Neuhaus to provide our patients with the following benefits:
- Faster procedures and reduced recovery time
- Accurate placement for dental implants
- A more comfortable time spent in the dental chair
What our patients are saying
“I have been going to Bauer & Howard for 30+ years, now my wife and sons are all patients as well. I highly recommend them and am happy that we have such a great dentist!!”
– Jeffrey J.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are dental implants right for me?
If you have missing or damaged teeth, dental implants may be the solution you’ve been looking for. An implant is securely placed in the jaw bone to replace your missing tooth and provide lasting support for your new prosthetic.
Ideal candidates for dental implants must be relatively healthy and have substantial bone for successful placement. Contact us to learn more about the ideal candidate for dental implants and our implant solutions. Give us a call at (402) 519-2164 to reach our office in Hastings, NE.